Friday, September 14, 2012

Nails and leaves look good together

Last night I had an urge to paint our bathroom's floor seams that have been quite gross since we moved into our new home. After five hours of painting and scrubbing my fingers had turned green (eww) and almost non-existing. So I had to start painting my nails in the middle of the night after the project and my eyes cought this one that I've been avoiding all summer.

This  morning when I looked outside, I noticed that my front yard tree had changed her color to a beautiful red and thought that they'd make a great color match with my nails.

Nail polish: Inglot - shade 924. It requires two layers to look good, but it's easy to apply. Early last summer I got this nail polish together with bright blue and white nail polishes for a navy-themed bachelorette party. I'm so glad that there's more use to it now, the color is so juicy.

Eilen illalla sain päähänpiston maalata kylppärin saumat, jotka on ollu muutosta lähtien aika karseat. Viiden tunnin puunaamisen jälkeen kynnet olikin sitten entiset ja nekin vähän mitä jäi jälkelle, oli värjäytyneet hankaussienestä vihreäksi (yök). Joten yöllä oli pakko ruveta vielä lakkaamaan kynsiä. Kesällä karttamani tummanpunainen houkutteli nyt enemmän kuin koskaan.

Aamulla ulos vilkaistessa huomasin, että pihan puuntynkä on muuttanut lehtensä valloittavan punaisiksi ja niistähän tuli todella kaunis väripari. Kynsilakka: Inglot - sävy 924. Vaatii kaksi kerrosta näyttääkseen hyvältä, mutta onneksi levittyy tasaisesti ja helposti. Alkukesästä Inglotista tarttui mukaan tämän lisäksi tummansininen ja valkoinen lakka navy-teemaisia polttareita varten. Onneksi tälle tuli muutakin käyttöä, on tää niin hekumallinen väri!

No comments:

Post a Comment