Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Little Free Library

What makes me happier than cosmetics, is books. I read constantly and normally I have 2-3 books I'm reading: one in the morning, one in the bus and one when I go to sleep.

I normally buy books second hand and then recycle them again by giving them away. Today I ran into a picture that melted my heart and made me think of one day having a free library too!


Here's some more information about the original Little Free Library.

This idea makes me 100% happy :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I love reading too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading so much, tgat looks great!
    Enter. 2 tickets to the clothes show on my blog!

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/win-2-tickets-to-clothes-show-live_27.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete