Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pill Mani

No, I was not taking any pills while doing this manicure, nor was I inspired by pills. What this manicure turned out to remind me, is a colorful pill, hence the name :)



 
First I started with Essies Ole Caliente as base color. Ole Caliente is a beautiful pink coral color, shows way too peachy in the picture compared to the reality actually.


Then I cut  round sticker to half. The stickers I just ordered from Staples while I was ordering other office supplies too. But I'm sure small round stickers can be found everywhere.


Then I covered the lower half of nails with the sticker:


After stickering the nails, I applied Orly's Smolder to the upper half of nails. Smolder is my favourite nailpolish shade for the autumn/winter of 2012 because of it's metallic shine.


After applying  Smolder, I took the stickers away and applied Mavala's Top Coat Fixator and voil'a, the pill manicure is ready :D


Next time when I play with the stickers, I'll try a trio, let's see which three colors there will be.

Or maybe just 2 colors: white and blue for the Finnish Independence Day next thursday :)

Have a great weekend everybody! Kisses!

3 comments:

  1. They are great, haha good idea!)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/win-2-tickets-to-clothes-show-live_27.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It looks so pretty :)

    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete