Monday, November 19, 2012

Orly Fired Up -collection

After getting a huge amount of compliments while wearing Orly's Rage nailpolish, I decided I'd try their other metallic polishes too. First I thought of getting the normal sized red called Flicker, but then noticed that there's a mini collection where there's a purple and a gold one too so I thought 'Shut up and take my money':



And there was also one non-metallic one, Rapture, which I wasn't so into, but hey, it can't do no harm to have another dark one. As the winter gets darker and darker, I might just as well follow it with matching nails.

Here are some swatches, in the order of how much I like them:

1. SMOLDER




 2. FLICKER (turned out to look so much more orange than in their official swatch picture of it)

 

3. FLARE 




4. RAPTURE (More like the opposite of rapture if you ask me. Look at the color: muddy and dark brown. Rapture?! Please.)



Overall, I really like the Smolder one, and propably will buy the normal sized bottle some day. I give a happy 10 points for it, but some sad grade for the rest of them in the collection.

This collection is not worth buying if you ask me. Just pick something you really like if you know what you like.

2 comments:

  1. They look so pretty and chritmassy!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Originally I planned getting Flicker for Christmas parties.

      Delete