Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happytarism Overload - Nature's Treats

This week has been a very very happy week for the nutritionist-happytarist-me :)

Well, actually it started last week when we picked up pears from almost our backyard. These small yummy yummy pears are super tasty juicy and totally free! Today I found some perfect ones again. The trees are on my way to work so it's easy to  just pick them when you go by. Today I might have looked like a maniac because I ended up shaking one of the trees to get the last couple of pears that weren't yet on the ground :D

"Hi, neighbours! I just really really gotta get these fruits! Otherwise I'll starve because all my money goes to cosmetics...!"



After going crazy with the pear trees, I realized after a long time that outdoor air is the best blush there can ever be! The healthy redness from the crisp autumn weather compliments any face if you ask me :) Plus I realized that my hat and my earphones are the same color by accident :)


The happiness continued on tuesday when my colleague brought be a huge bag full of mushrooms that her friend had picked last weekend! So earlier this week I made a pie and today I made pasta sauce from them <3


In the picture below I'm going through the mushrooms so that no extra pine needles, spiders or other forest creatures will end up in my food :D

AND today my other colleague brought me apple jam made from his apples and cooked by his wife! I can only love love love autumn and the harvesting season. The food is organic and more ecological than any other food, because it's from own backyards and close forests. Even though I live in a city with mostly buildings next to buildings and concrete, it's lovely to be treated by the nature and most of all my friends like this. 

Free organic near food that tastes beyond describingly good: 10+ Happytarist Points

No comments:

Post a Comment