Saturday, October 6, 2012

Top 1 autumn scarf :)

I have only one top 1 autumn scarf, wchich is a little sad, but all my other scarfs I would preferrably categorize into spring, summer or winter scarfs. But this is definitely an autumn scarf :) The color is straight from a fallen maple leaf <3 I usually wear just black and this scarf makes me look more fun and alive and less like someone going to a funeral :)



Soon this scarf will become too cold to wear (because Finland is a freaking cold place) so then I'll make a TOP X -list of my winter scarfs and different ways to wear them.

Happiness ratings:

Autumn: 6 (it's not summer anymore...)

Autumn colors: 10+ :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely scarf!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I need to shop more colorful scarfs to my collection :)

      Delete
  2. Hi honey...lovely blog! I´m following you now, hope you will follow me too!
    Greetings from Argentina.
    xoxo
    Silvia
    http://bohememoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much :) I followed you back, love your blog!

      Delete
  3. Heii, ihana kuva Marjo toi viimeinen - love the colors!!:)

    Terkkuja Suomeen,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiitos :D Terkkuja sinnekkii! Ei malttais odottaa että kohta taas nähdään <3

    ReplyDelete