Thursday, October 4, 2012

September Beauty Favourites

My make up favourite:


MAC Tendertone Hush Hush is the most amazing lip balm/lipgloss I've ever ever tried. The scent makes me go 'Mmmmmmmmmmm' every time and it's glossy and cozy and also feels hydrating enough for my lips that are not very demanding normally.

MACin Tendertone Hush Hush on mun ehdoton lempimeikki varsinkin nyt kun syksy on ruvennut vähän kuivattamaan huulia. Sen tuoksu on huumaava ja aivan parasta siinä on se, että se on täydellinen huulirasvan ja huulikiillon yhdistelmä.



This is what it looks like on the lips:

essien mint candy apple kynsilakka
 (Nail polish: Essie Mint Candy Apple)

My favourite hair wellness product:


KMS california Colorvitality Shine and Shield

This stuff makes styling so much easier. I don't really know how effective it is as a heat protector, but I do know that it defrizzes and adds shine to my hair. It also makes the hair dry faster while blowdrying. Love it. I would and will repurchase soon, because I'm almost running out, this was just a sample size I randomly bought last summer :)

Löysin kesällä tämän KMS California Colorvitality lämpösuojan minikoossa ja aion etsiä lisää tätä jostain, koska tämä loppuu kohta. Olen kaivannutkin lämpösuojaa, joka olisi samalla kuin hiuksiin jätettävä hoitoaine. Tämä vähetää pörröisyyttä ja lisää kiiltoa ja tuntuu kuin se myös nopeuttaisi hiusten kuivaamista.

My favourite hair styling product:


Ive already blogged about this here, but I have to do it again: It's the Percy & Reed Texturizing spray.


This stuff adds so much oomph to the hair that I can't believe my eyes :) Like nothing else. I recommend to anyone. I have naturally thick hair but I can imagine this does wonders to thin hair!

Percy & Reedin tuuheuttava spray on aivan mahtavaa, lisää ihan mielettömän paljon volyymia ja tekee kampauksen tekemisestä todella helppoa. Omat hiukset on melko paksut joten voin kuvitella miten ihana yllätys tämä spray olisi jollekin ohuthiuksiselle.

My favourite skin care product:


I've been on the brink of desperation with finding an eye make up remover that would take off my Dior waterproof mascara. But I finally found it, it's the Inglot eye makeup remover <3

Semmoisen meikinpoistoaineen löytäminen, joka poistaisi myös mun Diorin vedenkestävän ripsivärin, on ollut todella vaikeaa. Olen kokeillut eri merkkejä j vasta tämä Inglotin silmämeikinpoistoaine teki tehtävänsä ja olen voinut alkaa käyttää Diorin ripsiväriä nyt kun tietää ettei sitä tarvi tärpätillä irrottaa :)

This is a total repurchase, most propably over and over again. This is only the sample size again, because I had already lost money on makeup removers that didn't do the job so I wanted to play it safe this time and got the mini size. Next month I'll travel to Poland to meet up with my Erasmus friends and I hope Inglot will be much cheaper in it's home country :)

My favourite scent:

I bought this perfume a long time ago but I started really using it last month. Last summer was more about sweet scents like the Escada Taj Sunset, but when the weather turned to crispier mornings, I started using this clean fresh scent Warm Cotton. That's quite surprising because normally in the autumn I go for the spicier and warmer scents.

Yllättävää on ollut se, että syksyn tullen olen uudelleen ihastunut Cleanin Warm Cotton tuoksuun. Ostin tän joskus Stockan alennuksesta kesällä, mutta kesän käytinkin vain makeita tuoksuja kuten lemppariani Escadan Taj Sunsetia. SIksi yllättävää tähän ihastuminen on, että yleensä syksyllä rupeaa kiinnostamaan mausteisemmat tuoksut, kun taas tämä on todella raikas.


My favourite nail polish:

This I've also mentioned already in another post, but I can't help myself, I just totally fell in love with it. I've been wearing other reds too, but this beats them all. It's the Inglot 924.

Punaisista parhain: Inglotin kynsilakka sävyssä 924. Olen käytellyt syyskuussa muitakin punaisia, mutta ei ne ole tämän veroisia.

My favourite accessory:

My PEACE earrings :D The color is gold. Some random old guy complimented them in Habitare, the biggest interior design fair in Finland :D

Nämä kullan väriset rauhanmerkkikorvikset taisi löytyä kesällä Glitteristä ja nyt olen käyttänyt niitä todella monesti kun oon käynyt jossain, jopa Habitaressa joku random äijä tuli kehumaan näitä :)


My Non-Beauty favourite:


I've been drinking camomille and other herbal teas almost every night. Before I found these Twinings Infusions teas I didn't do it that much ofter because I don't like the taste of pure camomille tea. But this selection has two different camomille teas with a twist like spearrmint or honey & vanilla. That small thing makes a big difference in my life. The tea makes it easier to relax before sleeping and the camomille helps me fall aslpeep. Looooooving it. But next time I want to find a selection with just camomille stuff, I actually kind of dislike the Linden tea.. So 1/5 is waste from the box. Otherwise great :)

Twiningsin yrttiteesekoitus on ollut kovassa käytössä, koska erityisesti nää kamomillateet tässä on hyviä. En yleensä tykkää kamomillateestä, mutta näihin on lisätty mausteita kuten hunajaa ja vaniljaa ja minttua. Tuntuu että on helpompi mennä nukkumaan kun rauhoittuu teekupposen verran :) Ja unen päästäkin on helpompi saada kiinni. Harmi että sekoituksessa on yksi paha maku, tuo linden, eli LEHMUS?! Mitvit. 

What I'm most happy about the September favourites is that all of the brands are cruelty free and can be found on PETA list of companies that don't test on animals (except Percy & Reed but I'm sure it can be found on the soon)! I can't wait until all of my makeup and cosmetics storage consists only of cruelty free products. Until then, I continue being happy with what I have!

Erityisen innoissani olen syyskuun suosikeista, koska kaikki kosmettiikkamerkit, mitkä esittelin, löytyy PETAn eläimillä testaamattomien yritysten listalta, paitsi Percy & Reed, mutta vaikka se ei siellä olisikaan, niin se on silti hyvin eläimillä testaamista vastaan oleva yhtiö, eli plusplus. Tuskin maltan odottaa että koko kokelmani voisi olla pelkästään eläimillä testaamattomia tuotteita :)

3 comments:

  1. i'm your newest follower! :) check out my blog and follow me back?http://maddeeshawbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for following :) I'll absolutely follow you back! My nickname used to be Madde for a really short time back in my home town, so nice to meet you Maddee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog! You are very beautiful! And I read your review on the Maybelline dream lumi touch, it seems like a very good product. :) I've followed back. xx

    pinkydiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete